Walking Black Walking Black

I think a lot of white people die at the same rate xD But anyways, I think this was a well executed animation and you did a nice job with timing. The voice acting was also nice and the caricatures of the actors from the show were funny. I always look for that little extra, and that one zombie hand salting the leg made this for me, haha. The style, although limited worked well but animation wise it wasn't very impressing (although that's a minor element as the style you went with worked well). all in all a job well done! Excited to see more from you! :)

squeakytoad responds:

But there are whole bunches of whities simultaneously. And the showrunners even have several black women survive at the same time. But there can never be more than one black man. If another shows up, that always signals the prior will die very shortly. I'm no officer of the PC police, but it's getting a little weird. Fans have started dubbing the phenomenon, "The Black Highlander." There can only be one...

As for the animation, you caught me. I had to keep it minimal, since these events happened in an episode just last week, meaning I only had a Saturday afternoon to make most of this. Glad you enjoyed anyway!

Busser: Sushi Busser: Sushi

Awesome work, awesome point, awesome 4,5 stars for you sir :)

antdung responds: